1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Resource 1-Stream 1.1.29 - Nulled by GTA (fixed)

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
May 22, 2023
Spain
not working
movies
Direct Source

process If you do, it keeps downloading​

many places are full of mistakes
Could you provide more information about the places that you found mistakes ?
I had a query with the VODs, but the support helped me.

May 28, 2023
Venus
Movies and direct source Working fine for me. Movies processing is extremely slow. But works, takes around 10-20mins depending on size.

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
gta can never keep up with the speed of this team, the teams are working very well

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
gta can never keep up with the speed of this team, the teams are working very well
He isn't trying to keep up with any team. Nor trying to crack every version. He just proved that if he can crack it, anybody can crack any future versions of they know what they're doing. So basically if anybody wants any future versions, they better get to it

ahmedmajeed534

Elite member
May 30, 2022
pakistan
GTA He is a hardworking person and he helps people. I have taken help from him for a long time and he is a very good person. I hope he will work on this version and add his donation link to it. They will help him because people help him with the work he does.

Reactions: adil

Somedays

S.V.I.P
Apr 11, 2022
Russian Federation
GTA He is a hardworking person and he helps people. I have taken help from him for a long time and he is a very good person. I hope he will work on this version and add his donation link to it. They will help him because people help him with the work he does.
i am sure GTA soon will release his own panel base on 1-stream and make it cheaper and better!

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
the team is working well and they are doing very well.
If this goes on, they will be the only one in the market like their name.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock