Important 1-Stream.com Competition End! Winners Chosen.

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Thanks to everybody who posted ideas for the 1-Stream team.
After some deliberation the team have chosen their final winners!!

The following users have won themselves a 1-Stream.com Licence and should contact @K to claim

@Redsvision
@verg0
@superdragao
@one.tv
@forza_Sconto

Congratulations guys,
Pinky & Brain.

Until next time.

Last edited:

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
I just got the license from @K.
I think 1-stream will make me move from XUI.One after 3 years 😎😃🤠
Yeah had nothing but issues and knowing that the development had stopped and support ceased too, still decided to move from XtreamUI to XUI and...
Streaming issues,
Caching issues,
Redis issues,
VOD was just broken.

Moved to 1-Stream, migrated over took maybe a day or two to settle in, week to be fully settled in and everything is back to normal if not better.
Everyone's just happy lol - honestly. Not being paid to kiss their arse. 😂

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
@Ian, I'm using XUI-ONE since the first day GTA introduced it. In the beginning was good product. but since he closed also discord group that he used also for support. even thought is a good product it makes no sense to use something without support from developers.

I have high hopes from 1-stream, let's see it 🙂🙂

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
hi community

please write a comment to the friends who use how the system works in general i'm fine with all the applications how the apk works smart engima satellite receivers mobile phone tablet etc etc please we are waiting for your nice comments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock