3 XCIPTV Decrypted Panels (722, 723, and 723 gif) UPDATED!

Resource 3 XCIPTV Decrypted Panels (722, 723, and 723 gif) UPDATED! 19-7-22

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This Thread had not been rated yet
Scruff44 submitted a new resource:

3 XCIPTV Decrypted Panels (722, 723, and 723 gif) - XC Panels fully decrypted (722, 723, & 723 live)

XCIPTV Panels (v722, v723, and v723 live background gif). All fully decrypted and working.

All in in a win.rar file. Easy to download.

You can use any PHP editors to edit the panel files to suit your needs. Applications like notepad++, Atom, Visual Code Studio, and so on.... NOTE* Its not a bad idea to make a backup or a copy of the panel before you edit the php files, in case you make a mistake with the code.

None of these panels are my own work. And I did not...

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
UPDATE
Made a mistake on this post. I accidently overlooked some personal info in the panel files. I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience. I couldn't find the delete option for this thread, so I removed the download link, and the option to sell for credits. I will update this when its fixed.

Update 21st July 22. Panel files are now fixed, and have reloaded a new Win.rar download file.

Last edited:

HakunaMatata

Apr 12, 2022
Nugwi
UPDATE
Made a mistake on this post. I accidently overlooked some personal info in the panel files. I apologise to everyone for any inconvenience. I couldn't find the delete option for this thread, so I removed the download link, and the option to sell for credits. I will update this when its fixed.

Can an admin please remove this post while I fix a few things.. Then I will repost.. Thanks
ok mate

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
File updated πŸ‘Œ

OnePiece

Oct 8, 2022
Earth
does it have a version of the 723 app that have the themes working with the panel ?
I have tried the one with the gif background i finded on the forum, but the themes change does not work, not sure if i am doing something wrong

Oct 15, 2022
Portugal
does it have a version of the 723 app that have the themes working with the panel ?
I have tried the one with the gif background i finded on the forum, but the themes change does not work, not sure if i am doing something wrong
and what was the app that managed to sync?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock