Resource [AD] ★★Special Sale★★: Worldwide DRM Keys + MPD Links ★ Start Your Own IPTV Business! ★★

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Hello friend, I would be interested in trying buying Claro Latin American channels, it includes channels from Costa Rica and Peru, could you show me a list of Claro Latam channels privately?

Also ask if they have Movistar Peru?
PM me
Post automatically merged:

Added the following automated MPD Link & keys downloader/Xaccel update scripts:

DirectTVGO (All Latin countries)
Proximus BE
Movistar Peru/MX
tv-vlaanderen.be
digitalb.al
Shaw.ca
Skylink
O2
Virgin GO UK

These automatically dump all channels and keys associated with the account and keeps xaccel updated automatically through its API.
This bypasses tokens and other security protocols that need updating constantly. Runs in the background keeping channel keys and tokens up to date.
For manual extracting its a handy tool as it quickly allows you dump data.

Last edited:

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong

Vespasian you write about keys etc, but i no post did you write what if ips get banned and i know for surely it can happen​

That is what proxies are for. In fact, if you are not proxying your connections to your panel then you are stupid. But this is the name of the game. Most guys simply move servers if such a block does happen (and this is rare).

Certain things reduce footprints on a network such as: configuring panels to use Ondemand option, refreshing uptime every X hours via script.

They generally don't seem to ban specific IP's as they do entire IP ranges. For instance, if a VPN provider uses a specific data center then providers will ban an entire IP range.

UFC Fight Network
BEIN
Mediaset Infinity (IT)

These automatically dump all channels and keys associated with the account and keeps xaccel updated automatically through its API.
This bypasses tokens and other security protocols that need updating constantly. Runs in the background keeping channel keys and tokens up to date.
For manual extracting its a handy tool as it quickly allows you dump data.

k25

May 20, 2023
Netherlands
i wrote this because i have exactly this problem, you say that proxies are for that, but my whole proxies ip range get banned, auto restart on streams was enabled so that streams are not 24h online, but even than they banned,

at it must be said that i only used 3 streams,
thats exactly the amount that i can officialy watch at same time from my provider, but received ban on whole ip range, i cant buy proxies how much they can ban, and there are not much different proxies ip from country what i need, if they ban me with 3 streams, what will happen when X amount of customers add over 100 channels, they see it bro

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
It would be helpful if you mentioned which location country your server was in and the provider you are having issue with?

Something like a provider: like Dazn for instance - implementing tokens may look like an IP ban. When actually its a new form of protection.

Rogers CA though, leaving keys the same but banning almost everything not CA residential IP. This is much different.

Some guys pound a license server with a mis-configured connection or blast it with malformed headers/no headers and wonder why their IP got blocked. But that is just standard security on any server/firewall.

Every situation is different. There are known changes recently on certain networks where bypass solutions have been developed.

Is it a wide spread problem? No it is not.

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
IRIS is tokenized. I have this solved. Hit me up by message.

Viaplay
Jaawy
TwistTV

Kayo Sports AU added

Added Move N Go (MTS) and Switch TV (UAE Etisalat) scripts

Added player.pl and RMC Sport

Added IwantTFC

Added Bally Sports

Added TOD (Arabic + BEIN)

Also updated WOW DE, NOW TV UK, SKY HD keys

NjpwWorld Script added also

Added (DE )Waipu script + keys

Added STCTV

Added RTL + Script

Added SHOQ script

Added F1: Formula one racing auto dumper/Xaccel importer script

added StarPlus Latin America auto dumper/Xaccel importer script

added NowTV HK , AXplore hr and Televio hr

Updated Magenta V2
Updated Proximus BE
Added Telenet
Added Nowplayer HK

I have Movistar and Claro Latin America.

Added Videoland
Updated SaltTV
Updated F1 (auto login added)

The following auto dumper/updater scripts have been added:

ESPN+
Fanatiz.com (Football)
TOD Turkey
A1Xplore SI
NHL.TV
Videoland
nlziet.nl
SunriseTV (Swiss)

Last edited:

ahmedmajeed534

Elite member
May 30, 2022
pakistan
sir can i get guidance as i work on server i have never worked on script. i need information about ta ta play ka script how many gb server should be minimum and I need the full method because I want this channel and which country the IP should be

Vespasian

Nov 21, 2023
Hong Kong
Sorry no tataplay

Updated Allente (Now does NO, DK)
Magenta 2.1 released (fixed key update issue)
Added MaxTV
Added Molotov FR

added

Vix
MLB
TennisChannel
SKYMAIS Brazil
Ziggo
ViaPlay (All)

Cablevision plus added
NL ESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmedmajeed534
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock