Apk+ panel only 37MB in size, super light and fast.  Credits to the author, member asad88.

Resource Apk+ panel only 37MB in size, super light and fast. Credits to the author, member asad88. Version 3.0.2

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
bala2012 submitted a new resource:

Apk+ panel only 37MB in size, super light and fast. - Apk+ admin panel, super light and beautiful apk+tutorial

Read more about this resource...
500 is a pretty crazy price for this to be honest and didn't fully translate from Portuguese. V2 Panel is on site for 150 and all v3 apps for 100...I would suggest you lower to 300 if you actually want people to purchase it...alot have this already as well....just suggestion. And this the screen you missed in translation just fyiIMG_20220815_201609_372.png

Reactions: yaya

bala2012

Elite member
Jun 5, 2022
brasil
500 é um preço bem louco pra ser honesto e não foi totalmente traduzido do português. O painel V2 está no local por 150 e todos os aplicativos v3 por 100... Eu sugiro que você reduza para 300 se você realmente quiser que as pessoas o comprem... um monte já tem isso também... apenas uma sugestão. E esta é a tela que você perdeu na tradução apenas para sua informaçãoView attachment 1124

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock