Question Apkeasy and Smarter 3.0 +

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

EvilTater

Apr 8, 2022
Somewhere over the Circle City
What does log say
I: Using Apktool 2.6.1
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Smaling smali_assets folder into assets.dex...
..\..\APK Easy Tool\1-Decompiled APKs\New SM Ads Sport CinHD_(clean)\smali_assets\com\facebook\ads\internal\androidx\support\v4\view\AbsSavedState$1.smali[13,11] Class Lcom/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1; has already been interned
Could not smali file: com/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1.smali
Compile failed. Please read the log

this is just from the one I did really quick to get the error, but all the Smarters 3.0+ fail on compiling

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I: Using Apktool 2.6.1
I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
I: Smaling smali_assets folder into assets.dex...
..\..\APK Easy Tool\1-Decompiled APKs\New SM Ads Sport CinHD_(clean)\smali_assets\com\facebook\ads\internal\androidx\support\v4\view\AbsSavedState$1.smali[13,11] Class Lcom/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1; has already been interned
Could not smali file: com/facebook/ads/internal/androidx/support/v4/view/AbsSavedState$1.smali
Compile failed. Please read the log

this is just from the one I did really quick to get the error, but all the Smarters 3.0+ fail on compiling
Try using a rebrand rather than a rebranded version of the PlayStore Smarters? OR use something like MT to surgically remove the FB Ads library used thats causing the error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock