Question BASE 64 CHANGE PACKAGE NAME

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
thank you dear for your respond ,

can you explain to me with photo pleas ?

thank you again and looking for your replay again šŸ˜˜
take the package name and go to a base 64 encoder site, pate package name and encode it. now decompile app and search encoded packagename inn smali. whatever you changing package name to you need base 64 encode that and replace in that spot

Reactions: abbas

abbas

Jun 8, 2022
bahrain
take the package name and go to a base 64 encoder site, pate package name and encode it. now decompile app and search encoded packagename inn smali. whatever you changing package name to you need base 64 encode that and replace in that spot
thank you again

im trying but still error massage revived

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
thank you again

im trying but still error massage revived
Example:
Package name: IPTV SMARTERS
BASE 64: SVBUViBTTUFSVEVSUyA=
So if you change the package name to IPTV APPS you will change where SVBUViBTTUFSVEVSUyA=
To SVBUViBBUFBTIA== because that's the base64

Last edited:
Reactions: abbas

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Hey Bro let me add my few cents here.

If you are not aware of where is base64 name located for app you can follow the steps below.

If you already know the location jsut goto IPTVApps - Base64 Encode and Decode - Online and change ur name in base64 code and search it

Step 1
  1. Install MT Manager in your Emulators such as Bluestack or Memu or Your Phone
  2. Install Your application.
  3. Follow the images below

Step 1:
Click on upper Left Corner 3 lines and clikc on extract APK

1.PNG
2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG6.PNG7.PNG8.PNG9.PNG10.PNG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock