Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

ade2910

Apr 5, 2022
uk
ok joined from start payed my vip £55 for three months am now starting to wonder why daily i think oh that looks good and i cant download anything as i dont have any credits i know you will say the only option is to go svip but thats alot of money to pay in these times so just wondered is their any point of actually being vip i vant see any perks i may be wrong please if i am advise me

Reactions: MasterMod

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Feedback noted, I've gone ahead and doubled the amount of credit +/- from interacting with the site.
Being that were brand new, and we have content to give - We need to ensure the longevity of the project and some tough decisions had to be made as the community as a whole, across all the forums its become littered with taking and reposting and so on and so forth - and its killing what once was a nice little community.

There was a little revelry and everyone got fed but nowadays is as if people are selling what would cost say €50 for... €5 to make a quick spin.
Each forum/community have their own systems in place to prevent it, and others promote it.

However - point being, we're not trying to make it hard, were just trying to promote growth. I'll keep an eye on how this goes with the doubling of credit gains and make plans for alternatives.

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Surely if you pay VIP you should get to see all hidden content. Well that's how other forums run 🤔. Seems like paying a lot for not alot 🤷‍♂️. Abit confusing with vip then credits but what ever works I suppose 🤤

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Surely if you pay VIP you should get to see all hidden content. Well that's how other forums run 🤔. Seems like paying a lot for not alot 🤷‍♂️. Abit confusing with vip then credits but what ever works I suppose 🤤
Participation in the community should be the key to resources from the community, if someone can't wait - they can pay if they like, VIP get access too the stuff we post ourselves and any of our members post as exclusive (or rare) it may not be juicy at the minute, but given time the content will be there.

We have only just begun to grow and participation is slow but coming along. We could have just gone online, let people download everything and share across the communities a sure fire way to open and close in weeks.

The way we are doing it me and Pinky and a few key members have sat and discussed for hours on end and decided that for longevity of the community its the best way forward. We could have made the effort to get as many Upgrades purchased as possible before inevitably dying a sad death OR maintain community. We decided the later was more important for us and not even just for us but the scene as a whole.

As I said though were well aware an are keeping a close eye on the way its going, growth for us is key, community participation is what were aiming for. Over the coming weeks a few key members will be working on projects which they have agreed to be open and share with us, aswell as a few businesses looking to partner up and give us some more community wide discounts and such.

Theres alot to do, we appreciate the purchasing of Upgrades but theyre not demanded on, members pick and choose which resources and topics should be exclusive to VIP and maybe we should lean more into that than allow any member with a given amount of credit to download.

That being said for the time being the current system will remain in place but we understand the concerns about Upgrades.

For now: Teach, Share. Help people learn, This helps us grow while we work in the background and explore new ideas for the scene and community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock