Question Change Default Player on XCIPTV

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

no10ranger

May 21, 2022
glasgow
Hi

Does anyone know where to go in the XCIPTV app to change the default setting on the XCIPTV app I would like the app to have EXO Player for all categories i.e. Tv, Movies, and Series.

I know this can be done in setting but would like to be able to do it so when app installs that's the default settings.

Thanks

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Hi

Does anyone know where to go in the XCIPTV app to change the default setting on the XCIPTV app I would like the app to have EXO Player for all categories i.e. Tv, Movies, and Series.

I know this can be done in setting but would like to be able to do it so when app installs that's the default settings.

Thanks
in panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock