CinemaHD Plus v3_3.0.3 (panel + apk - 100% working)

Resource CinemaHD Plus v3_3.0.3 (panel + apk - 100% working) 2024-10-07

Register & Get access to index
Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Razor182

Respected member
Mar 28, 2024
South Africa
This Thread had not been rated yet
Razor182 submitted a new resource:

CinemaHD Plus v3_3.0.3 (panel + apk - 100% working) - access a large library of movies and TV shows in high-definition

Cinema HD Plus - requires your own Premiumize API key or works without one.
Login works with DNS .
Previous versions of 3.03 had panel issues which would give login failed errors & not allow you to log into the app, but were fixed in this release.

Install instructions:
Search: https://yourhost - 2 locations

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Razor182

Respected member
Mar 28, 2024
South Africa
I changed the host in both locations and its still not connecting. Anyone else tried this one yet
It's 100% working and tested myself. I tried the previous version uploaded to this forum myself and also got the login failed errors when trying to login to the app. See the attached pic shows how it validates the credentials and then says Login Success.

Screenshot-2024-10-07-23-33-56-386.jpg

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
It's 100% working and tested myself. I tried the previous version uploaded to this forum myself and also got the login failed errors when trying to login to the app. See the attached pic shows how it validates the credentials and then says Login Success.

Screenshot-2024-10-07-23-33-56-386.jpg
Okay thank you I will try again. I keep getting login fail. After I create a new DNS with a username and pass
Post automatically merged:

Okay thank you I will try again. I keep getting login fail. After I create a new DNS with a username and pass
Correct me if I am wrong please. When I create a NEW DNS that where I would basically create a Username and Password, to login?

Razor182

Respected member
Mar 28, 2024
South Africa
Post automatically merged:

Correct me if I am wrong please. When I create a NEW DNS that where I would basically create a Username and Password, to login?
Yes correct. The username & password is created on your iptv service panel and the DNS of your iptv service is entered into CinemaHD's panel. This authenticates/validates the login credentials entered into the app with the DNS you entered in CinemaHD.

Reactions: shadydawg

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Yes correct. The username & password is created on your iptv service panel and the DNS of your iptv service is entered into CinemaHD's panel. This authenticates/validates the login credentials entered into the app with the DNS you entered in CinemaHD.
Thank you i see what i did wrong

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock