Important Cockpit 1.0 Free Release Updates

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Cockpit 1.0 Free Release Updates:

So everyone kinda has a timeline of when cockpit 1.0 will be released for free.

I am in the middle of a big project, it is a Website with n 4 apps for Android & 4 Apps for iOS.
I have a deadline for this in about 2 weeks, & once this is done I will have time to get into doing something else like releasing Cockpit 1.0.
I am not just dragging this out to be a jerk, I have real life work & have to finish it. So, once this is done I will be all ova Cockpit 1.0 Release.

Cockpit 1.0 will be released on our sister site IPTVApps - SECURITY first. There are a few things that need to be tested on Apk Lounge cause it hasnt been active for a couple years. Once those things are confirmed, I will start releasing Cockpit 1.0 there.

Anyone can join the site now if they like to already have an account there when I start releasing.

Again, this will be after I finish the Website & Apps. Well, the website is almost finished & the apps are finished & I am working on publishing the apps to both stores now. While working on publishing the apps I will be testing the Android Apps with the website by adding things to the site & test with the User, Seller, & Delivery Driver App to track driver, sales, & more. This is a big project & been taking a lot of my time, & why I have been so quiet lately.
I will be back to doing this stuff again Very Soon Peeps, Very Soon!!!!

TY
Rick (Boss Apk) Sanchez

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
⭐Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
Cockpit 1.0 Free Release Updates:

So everyone kinda has a timeline of when cockpit 1.0 will be released for free.

I am in the middle of a big project, it is a Website with n 4 apps for Android & 4 Apps for iOS.
I have a deadline for this in about 2 weeks, & once this is done I will have time to get into doing something else like releasing Cockpit 1.0.
I am not just dragging this out to be a jerk, I have real life work & have to finish it. So, once this is done I will be all ova Cockpit 1.0 Release.

Cockpit 1.0 will be released on our sister site IPTVApps - SECURITY first. There are a few things that need to be tested on Apk Lounge cause it hasnt been active for a couple years. Once those things are confirmed, I will start releasing Cockpit 1.0 there.

Anyone can join the site now if they like to already have an account there when I start releasing.

Again, this will be after I finish the Website & Apps. Well, the website is almost finished & the apps are finished & I am working on publishing the apps to both stores now. While working on publishing the apps I will be testing the Android Apps with the website by adding things to the site & test with the User, Seller, & Delivery Driver App to track driver, sales, & more. This is a big project & been taking a lot of my time, & why I have been so quiet lately.
I will be back to doing this stuff again Very Soon Peeps, Very Soon!!!!

TY
Rick (Boss Apk) Sanchez
Hello,
just registered, but i have not received the verification mail.
can you check your mail server?
Thanks

Rick Sanchez

UmljayBQcmltZS9XZWlyZCBSaWNrIDop
Staff member
⭐Winner
Mar 4, 2023
Multiverse
iptvapps.net
Hello,
just registered, but i have not received the verification mail.
can you check your mail server?
Thanks
Mail server works, Check your spam/junk folder

Retract that........I found an error on the site & it is being worked on now.
We are sorry about the inconvenience, & will get this fixed asap.
We thank U for the heads up with the error.

TY
Rick Sanchez

Last edited:
Reactions: el-idiota

apkcollector

May 4, 2022
uk

TY
Rick Sanchez
i have also signed up but i am unable to verify my email address still pal

Mrbean

Respected member
Dec 18, 2022
Bristol
im unable to get the cf check box to enable it fails
Post automatically merged:

im in thanks

Last edited:

clarity-streams

Oct 19, 2023
england

TY
Rick Sanchez
hi mate , just wondering if this issue has been resolved. i have registered , but the email isnt sending . thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock