Important Competition: 1-Stream.com Free Licences!

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
1657313455226.png
"It’s never easy to start writing a software product from scratch, but we have done it! Seeing all the flaws and problems with different panels, we did our best to improve, take it to the next level and offer our customers a new advanced, secure, and constantly evolving product. After two year of dedication and hard work from our IT team, today we can proudly present to you One-stream! Why do we think it’s the best? Because it’s a stand-alone product, not CMS-based, which means that you can install the software on your dedicated server. We believe we can always improve and reach new heights, and our product is proof of that.", 1-stream.com

The good team over at 1-stream have given you guys the chance to win one of 5 Annual Licences which are up for grabs!
For a chance to win it's simple:

Suggest new and innovative features and/or functionality which could be added to 1-stream

The best 5 suggestions for new innovative functions will win 12 months license with All Modules + Drivers + 24/7 support included!
note: excludes any 3rd party-billing addons.

Best of luck guys!

Information:
The winners will be chosen by @1-Stream themselves and will contact you via Direct Message on-site.
The competition will close at Midnight GMT+1 on August 20th 2022.
One post per member.
1 post members will be ignored.

Jul 9, 2022
M<OOn
EPG built-in Like XUI
On-Demand Scanner
Web Player
Access Codes For Admin/ Reseller
Stream Logs and System Logs MORE LOGS
Title Sync
Ability to block user agents, ASN
Maybe not lock the proxy and blacklist behind a paywall and include it as all in 1 package with the panel Your already charging 200 per month 🙃

Reactions: K

XIPTV

Jun 8, 2022
india
create button auto add epg channels
make a online lite stream mode
make webplayer option
make a youtube live stream option
channels transcending option add
add flusunics option add
auto log clear every 30s
down stream auto lite mode

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
I've always thought the way created channels are done could be different. Instead of creating a .ts file on the main would it be possible just to direct play the series used instead? This would save on lots of storage space in theory

arifx91

Jun 3, 2022
Indonesia
auto epg for channel,
auto change source with other source, if 1st source offline,
auto backup on google drive,
support yt dl for restream video from youtube and twitch,
more setting and accuracy for auto suspend line with more connection
support restream source mpd

K

1-Stream.com
Jun 23, 2022
Bulgaria
auto epg for channel,
auto change source with other source, if 1st source offline,
auto backup on google drive,
support yt dl for restream video from youtube and twitch,
more setting and accuracy for auto suspend line with more connection
support restream source mpd

Hello
We have all of them except support restream source mpd!

K

1-Stream.com
Jun 23, 2022
Bulgaria
I've always thought the way created channels are done could be different. Instead of creating a .ts file on the main would it be possible just to direct play the series used instead? This would save on lots of storage space in theory
We already have something similar on our tasks
Will be something like torrent player.... no space need will be much faster.

Reactions: Ian

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
We already have something similar on our tasks
Will be something like torrent player.... no space need will be much faster.
Super interesting idea, would it be capable of providing VOD playlists and collecting/providing Debrid links from sources like Real-Debrid, AllDebrid and Premiumize?

Reactions: Anto101

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
Its more so a question of what would your perfect panel have that none have currently.
In this case, there are certain things I gained with xui.one that I didn't like to lose.

llod v3, is a function for those who use ondemand channels (my service is like 90% ondemand), the channels are open as if they were live is excellent.

loop servers, having a seeder feeding lbs is an excellent way to save connections.

auto-epg and the ability to record certain events on selected channels from the panel.

import m3u and auto replace links with same name.

change mag portal, the panel x-teko says it has implemented a function that changes the mag portal in the device itself, I never tested it even if it is possible, but without a doubt it is something excellent.

Encrypt HLS Segments, this really works and is excellent to protect sports channels if MPEGTS support is also welcome.

Of course there are many other functions and it is likely that I am forgetting other important ones.

I'd like to congratulate the 1stream devs, I've never tested the panel, but based on the feedback from people, it's really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock