• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
CUSTOM TEA TV WITH XC LOGIN(PREMIUNIZED)
STILL NEEDS SOME CLEANING UP...
incollage_20220412_003658993%20%281%29.jpg

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Cinema no longer being developed? Says who🤔? Dev is still active with it now 🤷‍♂️
Hasn't been updated in months, last contact with the developer on my end he said he was too busy with family and work.

Most of them scrape same links will see little difference..
Use your Premiumize key you'll see the odd few which are the same but a lot of different providers.

Reactions: Pegasus

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Most have different providers. That's why people use different ones like Tea TV, BeeTV, Syncler. If there was a way to add more providers that would be good too. But each app definitely has different providers
Most of them scrape same links will see little difference..

Reactions: Ian

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Most have different providers. That's why people use different ones like Tea TV, BeeTV, Syncler. If there was a way to add more providers that would be good too. But each app definitely has different providers
Agree. But you talking little differences. Syncler using magnet links is the best out of the lot but still get bad links..

Reactions: Pegasus and Brain

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Agree. But you talking little differences. Syncler using magnet links is the best out of the lot but still get bad links..
Yea this will be main target when time allows...tea tv as many who know me know I've had done for months now as a backup with TV as well but it's worthless as old android player used don't play sh#@

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Very true. Might have to incorporate magnet links into these apps. Would be a game changer. They way all of you work on these apps honestly, you guys can make your own for sure and kill the game

MrAnhell

Respected
Apr 8, 2022
MetaVerse
Most have different providers. That's why people use different ones like Tea TV, BeeTV, Syncler. If there was a way to add more providers that would be good too. But each app definitely has different providers.
Most these apks people use today started as Terrarium TV clones. When Terrarium got shutdown, me and my bud built CyberFlixTV from a heavily deobfuscated, decrypted Terrarium tv apk. He now maintains & updates all scrapers & providers with his own.

Reactions: Ian and Pegasus

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Most these apks people use today started as Terrarium TV clones. When Terrarium got shutdown, me and my bud built CyberFlixTV from a heavily deobfuscated, decrypted Terrarium tv apk. He now maintains & updates all scrapers & providers with his own.
Nice. You guys really put in work on that

Reactions: MrAnhell
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock