Question Decryption of panels

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
Hi all. I know there is some very good heads in here that can work magic like no others... just out of Interest, If I have a encrypted panel that I need decrypting would anyone here be able to provide such a service and if so how much we talking?

Thanks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MasterMod

Ian

šŸ¤·
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
There are tools already posted on here to do that youknow bro, keywords your looking for are like "Dezender", "ionCube decoder"

Theres also sites which you can upload too which charge by the file.

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Hi all. I know there is some very good heads in here that can work magic like no others... just out of Interest, If I have a encrypted panel that I need decrypting would anyone here be able to provide such a service and if so how much we talking?

Thanks ;)
Hope you have deep pocketsšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Seems to be pretty standard thing with panels now. SG protection, dynamic keys added. Creators protecting there work. Most can be decrypted but it definitely makes it harder and costly unless you no how... Especially when extra php files get addedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜..

Reactions: Brain

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Seems to be pretty standard thing with panels now. SG protection, dynamic keys added. Creators protecting there work. Most can be decrypted but it definitely makes it harder and costly unless you no how... Especially when extra php files get addedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜..
Your completely right and it should be the way - why spend (sometimes) hours working on something for it to just be ransacked and resold by the community before you have even had a chance to make money yourself for the time spent.

Reactions: MasterMod

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Your completely right and it should be the way - why spend (sometimes) hours working on something for it to just be ransacked and resold by the community before you have even had a chance to make money yourself for the time spent.
Absolutely right, game is dead. Only upside a lot of the panels still have the creators name and links in them as most don't no how to remove so free advertisingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: Ian

Jbetbetbet1

Apr 23, 2022
Us

Thanks ;)
Depends of what kind of encryption. I get everything decrypted if I can lol. Ioncube can be pretty cheap. While Source Guardian can be expensive. Dezender isnā€™t so bad when doing a lot of files, best to split costs and do multiple panels at onceā€¦but yea still pricey

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock