Question Dedicated server does not work xui's own backu

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
dedicated server does not work xui's own backup, I click on create backup now and nothing works. I'm currently doing manual backups by mysqldump.

does anyone know my solution

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
dedicated server does not work xui's own backup, I click on create backup now and nothing works. I'm currently doing manual backups by mysqldump.

does anyone know my solution

Code:
mysqldump -u root xui > xuiLT-backup.sql

Run that command and it put it in root folder

Then download to pc. If I remember correctly that's how you do it

Reactions: adil

DarkNET

SlaSerX
May 27, 2022
UK
Problem its not on Server :) problem its you use cracked version 1.5.12 1st this is Beta version its not good idea to use in production second on cracked version 1.5.12 Backup functions and many others function not working :)

db backup is working very well, and it is installed on a virtual host...
on 1.5.5 yes :) on 1.5.12 manual : )

Reactions: OnePiece

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Problem its not on Server :) problem its you use cracked version 1.5.12 1st this is Beta version its not good idea to use in production second on cracked version 1.5.12 Backup functions and many others function not working :)

strange things are happening i'm setting up another server the same version using the same command
backup is running on the other server

adil

Elite member
Apr 24, 2022
uk
Code:
mysqldump -u root xui > xuiLT-backup.sql

Run that command and it put it in root folder

Then download to pc. If I remember correctly that's how you do it
i know he's working with manual backup

strange things are happening i'm setting up another server the same version using the same command
backup is running on the other server

Reactions: OnePiece

Ruthless

S.V.I.P
Apr 6, 2022
hell
It happens to licensed users too if they update mysql, that breaks the update feature in panel so you'll have to do it manually. Or could be from the cracked version but idk about those

Reactions: @tealcavalon

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World

on 1.5.5 yes :) on 1.5.12 manual : )
Yeah @DarkNET so I've setup several XUIONE cracked 1.5.12 servers and overall every single one performs without any problem and no limitation whatsoever.
Can you elaborated on what besides backups don't work on 1.5.12?

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
It happens to licensed users too if they update mysql, that breaks the update feature in panel so you'll have to do it manually. Or could be from the cracked version but idk about those
Now you do have a point here, upgrading mysql instance will produce such a problem, but updating doesn't. There is a difference in updating and upgrading šŸ™ƒ

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock