Esoteric 6 with working v4 panels

Resource Esoteric 6 with working v4 panels 6

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

RyuleDreg

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Canada
This Thread had not been rated yet
RyuleDreg submitted a new resource:

Esoteric 6 with working v4 panels - This is ESOTERIC 6 and the panel is V,4 but works well still. Some themes included

This is ESOTERIC 6 and the panel is V,4 but works well still.
This app is a chameleon and quite fast
Images taken from Google so if your logo is there sorry.
View attachment 108
View attachment 112

It can be pretty much any app on the face of it.
Just edit the string.xml
The lines you want to change are 564,565,656,657
View attachment 113

Not my work but thanks to those who did it.

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

JBs

Apr 5, 2022
Uk
Wondering when someone is going to open a forum called "castoffs" as the amount of content people rip from one forum to post on another without making it unique or like Pinky Said in another post give credits to the person/people who created/edited/cracked. Guess people are after a quick like just how they probably like to sell the apps to make a quick buck without actually understanding the app. 🤷‍♂️

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Wondering when someone is going to open a forum called "castoffs" as the amount of content people rip from one forum to post on another without making it unique or like Pinky Said in another post give credits to the person/people who created/edited/cracked. Guess people are after a quick like just how they probably like to sell the apps to make a quick buck without actually understanding the app. 🤷‍♂️
Very true RyuleDreg be sure to add credit where credit is due.

Reactions: Ian

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
Well look who posted it. This guy runs from forum to forum pretty sure he been banned from most of them.

RyuleDreg

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Canada
Very true RyuleDreg be sure to add credit where credit is due.
That's why I put at the end
"Not my work but thanks to those who did it." If I added the names I see on the work someone is going to be mad there are two names claiming the panel and a forum claiming the apk. Generally it's not good to give credit to the wrong people or mention rival forums so I just put. Not my work but thanks to those who did it.

Reactions: Dr. Doppler and Ian

MasterMod

Apr 5, 2022
notsure
That's why I put at the end
"Not my work but thanks to those who did it." If I added the names I see on the work someone is going to be mad there are two names claiming the panel and a forum claiming the apk. Generally it's not good to give credit to the wrong people or mention rival forums so I just put. Not my work but thanks to those who did it.
The panel is eggzies the app was done by AHDesign. I'm guessing the 3rd wheel is dropey aka infinity Andre who buys files from egg man🤣🤣

dekadroid

May 16, 2022
Mainland
You shouldn't Sell it with credit because you didn't make it as you say so It should be Lower credit price or should be for free as contribute to our forum , In my resources you can see my own Mac Generator i have crated with pure code and i sell it for only 35 credits so it not right to do such you do .

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
You shouldn't Sell it with credit because you didn't make it as you say so It should be Lower credit price or should be for free as contribute to our forum , In my resources you can see my own Mac Generator i have crated with pure code and i sell it for only 35 credits so it not right to do such you do .
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Either agree with it or not and keep it moving

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock