Question hardcoded Smarters vpn profile

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

no10ranger

May 21, 2022
glasgow
Hi all

Has anyone been successful adding a vpn profile on a Smarters Hardcoded app using the Url Function?

I read you can do it with Ovpn and you just point it to the cert but the problem I'm having is Smarters app isn't seeing the .ovpn Ext its more looking for a .zip.

also is there a way to hardcode your ovpn cert when hardcoding your url in ?

Thanks

No10Ranger

no10ranger

May 21, 2022
glasgow
Hi thanks for your responce

Yeah i have tried zipping the .ovpn file.. I got it to work on Smarters but the Smarters Pro Multi Dns version i have i just keep getting Spining circle when trying to add.

Thanks

Jan 18, 2023
canada
Im also trying to do this but I dont know where to get to the ovpn file, and what to edit. My goal is to make it so vpn logs in on app startup so the customer doesnt have to worry about it. Is there a guide somewhere?

psatizio

Dec 7, 2022
Milan
Hello, I return to this post hoping someone can help me.

I can load the ovpn configurations, but it gives me the error message that the certificate is missing.
I would like the client to not know the user and pass and be able to connect without problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock