Question help for xuione 1.5.12-my live channels are constantly restarting

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Oct 15, 2022
Portugal
Hello people,
I have a problem with my XUIONE 1.5.12 ,
my live channels are constantly restarting...
what will be the problem? what configuration will be needed? Or did I activate some option that I shouldn't and the channels restart?
sometimes the channels are not longer than 1h in a row, others go 30min and restart again, and the channels restart randomly.

Any idea ?

Rio

Aug 14, 2022
france
Hello people,
what will be the problem? what configuration will be needed? Or did I activate some option that I shouldn't and the channels restart?
sometimes the channels are not longer than 1h in a row, others go 30min and restart again, and the channels restart randomly.

Any idea ?
It would be nice to give your channel settings

Oct 15, 2022
Portugal
Thanks, I'll try to put these options and see if it works.
logs errors

[h264 @ 0x3db1500] number of reference frames (0+5) exceeds max (4; probably corrupt input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0x3a30400] mmco: unref short failure
[h264 @ 0x3a30400] number of reference frames (0+5) exceeds max (4; probably corrupt input), discarding one
http://hostline.com:8080/user/pass:12345: Invalid data found when processing input

Rio

Aug 14, 2022
france
logs errors

[h264 @ 0x3db1500] number of reference frames (0+5) exceeds max (4; probably corrupt input), discarding one
[h264 @ 0x3a30400] mmco: unref short failure
[h264 @ 0x3a30400] number of reference frames (0+5) exceeds max (4; probably corrupt input), discarding one
http://hostline.com:8080/user/pass:12345: Invalid data found when processing input
when did you get this error?

lanucio

Apr 29, 2022
brasil
Hello people,

Any idea ?

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Hello people,

Any idea ?
Just turn on VLC put one of those channels that are constantly restarting on your panel and compare VLC with panel info to see if it restart on VLC.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Me its restream , I run native frames because I've always done them, why don't I recommend them?
Ok, restream, it's a little different, and it's not like I don't recommend it's more of what the developer of XUIONE wrote on the info for native frames:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_133809_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_133809_Firefox.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 25

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
According to you it is necessary to activate option for Restream ?
No, restream do have different settings but nevertheless native frames should only be used by providers when transcoding static files, like having several videos of "Rambo" and putting them looping in stream 24H

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock