Question Help with one panel

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
Good day everyone hope everyone is doing okay. I have one panel 1.3 and I am having trouble finding a more detail guide on how to install it. I uploaded the panel files when i go to try open the panel I see this message

wwwwled.jpg
I went to the c panel ( I am using namecheap) I went to the Mysql and created a new data base with a user name and pass word. Now i am stuck the db.php i dont see this file inside the panel files. If i have to create one I don"t know how to write it. Can some one give me a example of what suppose to be inside the db.php file please

Apr 9, 2022
Orion
Good day everyone hope everyone is doing okay. I have one panel 1.3 and I am having trouble finding a more detail guide on how to install it. I uploaded the panel files when i go to try open the panel I see this message

View attachment 2654
I went to the c panel ( I am using namecheap) I went to the Mysql and created a new data base with a user name and pass word. Now i am stuck the db.php i dont see this file inside the panel files. If i have to create one I don"t know how to write it. Can some one give me a example of what suppose to be inside the db.php file please
There's nothing to it
Create yhe dB and user with password on your cpanel
Locate the dB.php file and edit the lines with the details you created.
Save then the panel.will install
If your missing the dB.php then yiu need to go back to the person who yiu got the panel from.

Reactions: shadydawg

shadydawg

Jun 6, 2022
bahamas
There's nothing to it
Create yhe dB and user with password on your cpanel
Locate the dB.php file and edit the lines with the details you created.
Save then the panel.will install
If your missing the dB.php then yiu need to go back to the person who yiu got the panel from.
Okay thank you I think that what the problem is there is no db.php file, I was wondering if that is something i would have to make on my own

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock