Question Help with XCIPTV app please...

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me where I can edit the "update media contents" widget on the xciptv app please.. When you click on update, the widget appears with 4 boxes and some text. Live TV, VOD, Series, and Guide. How to change its colour, and change the text..

I have seen this edited on other apps. So there defiantly is a way to do this.. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

I have added a pic to show you what I mean.

Thanks....

Attachments

• xciptv update contents widget.png
    xciptv update contents widget.png
    615.7 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: sniker01

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Moved to Questions&Answers forum.
My apologies mate. Didnt know there was a section for questions. Phones a much different layout than my laptop.

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Can someone tell me where I can edit the "update media contents" widget on the xciptv app please.. When you click on update, the widget appears with 4 boxes and some text. Live TV, VOD, Series, and Guide. How to change its colour, and change the text..

I have seen this edited on other apps. So there defiantly is a way to do this.. Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

I have added a pic to show you what I mean.

Thanks....
Just search the text...case sensitive

Reactions: @tealcavalon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock