Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Hi from Spain.
My name is Domi and I join you as I have seen many interesting things in this forum (congratulations to the administrators).
I have a question that I have been reading but I am not clear... I enter a post and many of us need credits, bonuses... and I have been investigating but I cannot clarify myself...
I would like to be with you but without limit of being able to read your uploads, so I would like to know how much the donation to contribute is so as not to have those limitations, to be able to download what interests me, etc...
If any admin can help me with this query I would appreciate it.
Thank you and keep up the good work.
Kind regards to all.

Reactions: kaxvedzic and Brain

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hi from Spain.
My name is Domi and I join you as I have seen many interesting things in this forum (congratulations to the administrators).
I have a question that I have been reading but I am not clear... I enter a post and many of us need credits, bonuses... and I have been investigating but I cannot clarify myself...
I would like to be with you but without limit of being able to read your uploads, so I would like to know how much the donation to contribute is so as not to have those limitations, to be able to download what interests me, etc...
Kind regards to all.

Welcome to the site!
Just remember to keep it clean, keep it well formatted and enjoy!

Reactions: domi1982

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
⭐Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
Hi from Spain.
Kind regards to all.

Welcome on board

Peach

May 22, 2022
hi @domi1982 and welcome to the forum
you are right that downloads and resources require credits which you'll usualy find in the info section of the download/resource, and you can get credits either by purchasing it or by activities/interactions you have on the forum
hopefully admins will offer more details on your question if you're still unsure about the credit system n pricing👍😎

domi1982

May 8, 2022
Spain
hey thank you very much everyone for the reception, I will continue reading to see if I clarify myself.
Thanks again to everyone.

ahmedmajeed534

Elite member
May 30, 2022
pakistan
Hi from Spain.
Kind regards to all.
welcome

Dr. Doppler

Apr 5, 2022
Dopplerville
Welcome to the community! Credit system is set up so everyone can interact with each other and you'll earn credits. For example let's say you did a custom smarters v3 you haven't seen anywhere. you post it here for 100credits(up to you but may be edited if it's too little or too much etc.) And 10 people download your app you will now have 1000 credits and you can use that to download other resources. This helps keep he rats away and being able to download what ever they please. Or you can purchase SVIP to bypass the credits 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: domi1982 and Brain

domi1982

May 8, 2022
Spain
Welcome to the community! Credit system is set up so everyone can interact with each other and you'll earn credits. For example let's say you did a custom smarters v3 you haven't seen anywhere. you post it here for 100credits(up to you but may be edited if it's too little or too much etc.) And 10 people download your app you will now have 1000 credits and you can use that to download other resources. This helps keep he rats away and being able to download what ever they please. Or you can purchase SVIP to bypass the credits 🤷‍♂️
Thank you for clarifying that doubt and glad to read you, I did not know that our publications should share something, the credits that are subtracted from the user are added by the one who published the post.
Well, we'll have to cheer up since I like this roll of creations...
Thank you all for the welcome, it's nice to enter places and treat them so well.

Hugs from Spain.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock