Hi there

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Hi there!

So this is my first time in this fórum, I've came to know it after I went to a Discord channel and saw that everyone has in here, so this was the next logic step.

I've been in the IPTV scene for 20 years now, I've not a seller of IPTV channels, I'm really a services guy, since I'm a IT Engineer specialized in network and Cyber Security.

I hope that I can help out this community to grow.

Thanks for having me.

Reactions: Ian

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hi there!

So this is my first time in this fórum, I've came to know it after I went to a Discord channel and saw that everyone has in here, so this was the next logic step.

I've been in the IPTV scene for 20 years now, I've not a seller of IPTV channels, I'm really a services guy, since I'm a IT Engineer specialized in network and Cyber Security.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the site!
Just remember to keep it clean, keep it well formatted and enjoy!

el-idiota

Official Welcomer
⭐Winner
Apr 5, 2022
iptvapps
Hi there!

Thanks for having me.

Welcome on board

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock