Question hostinger

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

clarity-streams

Oct 19, 2023
england
i have the xui.one panel installed on a ubuntu 20.04 server and im wondering what would be best to host the panel with. can i use hostinger to host the panel , or should i use a different hosting platform. thanks

Archangel

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Like a vps server that they offer ?
Dedicated server, not vps. At least a 1gbps unmetered server minimum for your main. Not shared only dedicated. If you can't afford dedicated servers don't bother with going through with trying to proceed any further or you'll be wasting your own time. I'm sure you can read on Google what requirements you need. Study it before going through with it. This isn't like having a panel for an app.

Reactions: @tealcavalon

clarity-streams

Oct 19, 2023
england
Dedicated server, not vps. At least a 1gbps unmetered server minimum for your main. Not shared only dedicated. If you can't afford dedicated servers don't bother with going through with trying to proceed any further or you'll be wasting your own time. I'm sure you can read on Google what requirements you need. Study it before going through with it. This isn't like having a panel for an app.
OK, what if I just point a domain name to my server .

Jul 19, 2024
United States
You can add your domain in cloudflare, add A record a d enter your server ip.
Then goto manage server, edit your main server. Goto domains tab, enter your domain. Save it and press generate ssl. Now you can access your panel with domain without exposing your ip

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock