Question how to nulling WHMCS Modules which make request to WHMCS License Manager ?

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

redhat

S.V.I.P
Apr 22, 2022
bash
Hello Friends,

i would learn how to null a WHMCS Modue which makes a request to WHMCS License Manager ?
Can someone write tutorial. That would be helpfull for all members, which may get some Demo licensed Modules and share them here as nulled.
I know it does depeding from the code and it is individually, I was thinking of basic things to watch out for. Maybe someone can give some examples, tips and tricks.

I have some good stuff, which I would nulled and share them here.

DarkNET

SlaSerX
May 27, 2022
UK
Yes maybe, but it's about that others learning it too šŸ˜‰
If you know PHP then you maybe will can nulled. 1st you need to decrypt files of module most of them its crypted with ioncube, after that u need to have very good php skills for that evry module have a diffrent way to be nulled. Also have some modules which can't be nulled.

Oct 31, 2022
Earth
iptvstuff.com
I am late lol....

1.Decrypt the file (ALL FILEs)
Why? Maybe plugins will check files integrity (checksum)...

2. Each plugin has different and independent file structure.. Now locate 2 files.
a) containing licence url and key and id of product
b) a file that is included/required in header of all other files
i.e : inc/function.php and on every file you will see include "/function.php":

Now if u want to null :
modify the function file.

PS: All plug-in are not same so, if you share plugin - I can tell the complete guide.
(ione cube decoder needed)

Reactions: Brain

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
I am late lol....

1.Decrypt the file (ALL FILEs)
Why? Maybe plugins will check files integrity (checksum)...

2. Each plugin has different and independent file structure.. Now locate 2 files.
a) containing licence url and key and id of product
b) a file that is included/required in header of all other files
i.e : inc/function.php and on every file you will see include "/function.php":

Now if u want to null :
modify the function file.

PS: All plug-in are not same so, if you share plugin - I can tell the complete guide.
(ione cube decoder needed)

Attachments

• cashapp.zip
    863.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: python911
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock