Tutorial [HowTo] XtreamUI 22F Installation

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

XIPTV

Jun 8, 2022
india
CK mods have their install server offline, and afaik he isn't developing anymore the CK MODS, if you're starting from scratch go with XUIONE, if you're already online go with TEKO MODS, both you will find here in the forum
sir who is best i am using Xtream ui ck mode
TEKO MODS i check him i think ck is best
xui.one is backup issue and many problem

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
sir who is best i am using Xtream ui ck mode
TEKO MODS i check him i think ck is best
xui.one is backup issue and many problem
TEKO MODS is in active development
CK MODS doesn't have a update for more then 4 months, maybe never again
XUIONE has NO MAJOR bugs, it's the very best for security, no problems whatsoever, BUT it's true that if you have a already running IPTV service it could be quite a task to change to XUIONE.

Just go with TEKO MODS if you're not willing to go the extra mile for XUIONE

Last edited:
Reactions: tarasat and Brain

arifx91

Jun 3, 2022
Indonesia
TEKO MODS is in active development
CK MODS doesn't have a update for more then 4 months, maybe never again
XUIONE has NO MAJOR bugs, it's the very best for security, no problems whatsoever, BUT it's true that if you have a already running IPTV service it could be quite a task to change to XUIONE.

Just go with TEKO MODS if you're not willing to go the extra mile for XUIONE
I install teko
my problem is,,,, when I import movie from folder
teko can't auto with tmdb info for poster dll....before I use xtreme rf22, it's work ???

arifx91

Jun 3, 2022
Indonesia
I went from xtream ui to xui with all my vod without any problem, of course it took some research, however it's the best panel I've ever worked
what is xui version do you user ?
licensed or crack ?

and do you user ubuntu 18 or 20?

is ist save if I user crack ?

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
what is xui version do you user ?
licensed or crack ?

and do you user ubuntu 18 or 20?

is ist save if I user crack ?
i'm using the official version v1.5.12 on unbuntu 20 but i have a few lbs with version 18, as i had xtream ui ck working perfectly i kept putting off the change, now that the change is done i think i should have done it already long time.

about the cracked version I'm going to do some tests, because I'm interested in having a panel ready to work, in case gta disappears

Reactions: @tealcavalon

flusnovo

Respected member
Jun 26, 2022
Japan
i'm using the official version v1.5.12 on unbuntu 20 but i have a few lbs with version 18, as i had xtream ui ck working perfectly i kept putting off the change, now that the change is done i think i should have done it already long time.

about the cracked version I'm going to do some tests, because I'm interested in having a panel ready to work, in case gta disappears
I have tried to install lbs for xui but its not working. I use xui 1.5.5 crack. Anyone know how to install lbs for xui crack, thank you.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
I have tried to install lbs for xui but its not working. I use xui 1.5.5 crack. Anyone know how to install lbs for xui crack, thank you.
STOP saying it doesn't work WHEN IT CLEARLY WORKS! If you don't know what you're doing maybe contact someone that can help you do that, but STOP spamming the forum about this subject or you will get banned!

Jul 21, 2022
Lisbon
This gives You the possibility to install the original version of XtreamUI v22f Mainserver + LB

Installation Script​

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
after the MAIN installation , when im going to second step to install Offical XtreamUI v22f (Admin Part for XtreamUI , it shows syntax error with the given command line.. Could anyone help me how to fix this issue ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    132 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: itmedia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock