I want to start my own IPTV service

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Is that offensive if I become a reseller?

I don't want to be rude to anyone on this forum
There are two options, one is costly and other os cost effective

Costly option is build everything of your own such as TV headend to get streams etablish IPTV server and get a high speed internet to stream over the internet internet bandwith will increase with each channel.

Cost Effective is become a reseller and start selling on ur own there are severeal iptv provider who will provide you the reseller panel without any charge as there billing system work on credit base you prepaid recharge your account according to your need and use it.

Aug 10, 2022
UK
I'm an IPTV lover, I don't have a server, love to participate in communities, apps and satellites. I hope to learn a lot from you.
To those who read this message until the next topic. ♥

andremx20

Jul 5, 2022
uruguay
Well, if you want to start, you can be reseller, or like me, use some servers to get the channels for free, and use them with, tvheadend and flussonic, make your own app with android leanback demo and some json for user auth and you are ready to go at the start.

Sep 23, 2022
tirana
Well, if you want to start, you can be reseller, or like me, use some servers to get the channels for free, and use them with, tvheadend and flussonic, make your own app with android leanback demo and some json for user auth and you are ready to go at the start.
where can i get some tutorials about flussonic or astra?

Rio

Aug 14, 2022
france
There are two options, one is costly and other os cost effective

Costly option is build everything of your own such as TV headend to get streams etablish IPTV server and get a high speed internet to stream over the internet internet bandwith will increase with each channel.

Cost Effective is become a reseller and start selling on ur own there are severeal iptv provider who will provide you the reseller panel without any charge as there billing system work on credit base you prepaid recharge your account according to your need and use it.
It can also make restream which is also advantageous

Reactions: Amount
Oct 4, 2022
UK
The last thing you want is a website or advertise on social media. Never tried billing but from what I hear it causes more problems than it solves. Your business will buildup naturally the easiest way to start is a reseller just buy some credits off a server owner they will supply all you need.

setting up a server is costly unless you have a business partner or two.

Dec 27, 2023
Italy
I suggest to become reseller and then after having trusted buyers, just tell them you gonna upgrade to better service and you just move them to your own panel.

Be sure the quality is at least the same

Oct 4, 2022
UK
It's pretty straight forward.

1. You need main server
2 lb for streams
3 streams and VOD content
4 a panel can get free
5 security to prevent blocks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock