IPTV Fanatic - My Introduction

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Hello all. Yes, I am hooked. Ever since I was 9 years old I've been addicted to computers and computer related things. I can't say I've been about it (IPTV) since the beginnings though. In fact, I'm just barely getting into it. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to IPTV and I hope to learn a lot here and in time I will be able to contribute to those in need but for now I can offer whatever resources I can come across with and a humble approach to this stuff. I am currently looking to learn how to hardcode apps or how rebrand them myself. Not that I'm closed to peoples services. I'm open to seeing what you might be able to do but I'm really a hands on, do it myself, type of person.

I apologize for any noobie nuisances in advance.... It's just that I've actually been here for a little time and there are words and ideas I'm not familiar with. I've got "hardcoded" and "DNS", I think --at least the basic idea. Anyway. Greetings and look forward to being a part of the community.

Thanks.

SOk

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hello all. Yes, I am hooked. Ever since I was 9 years old I've been addicted to computers and computer related things. I can't say I've been about it (IPTV) since the beginnings though. In fact, I'm just barely getting into it. I'm a late bloomer when it comes to IPTV and I hope to learn a lot here and in time I will be able to contribute to those in need but for now I can offer whatever resources I can come across with and a humble approach to this stuff. I am currently looking to learn how to hardcode apps or how rebrand them myself. Not that I'm closed to peoples services. I'm open to seeing what you might be able to do but I'm really a hands on, do it myself, type of person.

I apologize for any noobie nuisances in advance.... It's just that I've actually been here for a little time and there are words and ideas I'm not familiar with. I've got "hardcoded" and "DNS", I think --at least the basic idea. Anyway. Greetings and look forward to being a part of the community.

Thanks.

SOk

Welcome to the site!
Just remember to keep it clean, keep it well formatted and enjoy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock