IPTV Smarter V3 Official Custom Theme Bottom Slider Menu 5 DNS HC

Resource IPTV Smarter V3 Official Custom Theme Bottom Slider Menu 5 DNS HC 3

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
This Thread had not been rated yet
asad88 submitted a new resource:

IPTV Smarter V3 Official Custom Theme Bottom Slider Menu 5 DNS HC - Bottom Slider Menu - 5 DNS HC

Official WHMCS Bottom Slider Theme - 5 DNS HC.

If you want to use it with panel v3 it is accepting the credentials but streams are not loading giving error if some one wanna work on it and fix do let me know also.
View attachment 1081View attachment 1082View attachment 1083View attachment 1084

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa

Reactions: JordRyan1

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
I am sorry brother i have searched with slider and was unable to find any, mostly only 2.2 that's why shared, if you want i can delete it

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
I am sorry brother i have searched with slider and was unable to find any, mostly only 2.2 that's why shared, if you want i can delete it
im just showing you that one is panelled already so no need try change yours from hardcode...its fine

Reactions: asad88

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
im just showing you that one is panelled already so no need try change yours from hardcode...its fine
Ok but my mistake was i was looking like a slider one so i jsut shared the one which i thought was not here but found it it with another name got it will keep in mind

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Brother can u help me lil a here i am kind of stuck. Non focused text in bottom menu color is not changing i have chaged the color in layout but as soon as i sleect it it turn white again can u plzz help me inthat?Screenshot_2022.08.03_23.33.54.354.png

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Hi,
It keeps showing something wrong with that app.
It can't start
View attachment 1095
Did u change the app name? If u change the app name u must change the app name is base64 encoding also.

Easiest way to find it just encode the current name and in base 64 and in notepad+ Ctrl+f and clock find is files and it will give u the location notepad will take some time search the string

oliver93

Aug 22, 2022
peru
wwwwwwwwwww.png

query, how to change the color of the black background that the arrow points to or eliminate it? please

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock