Like to download?

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Total

Apr 5, 2022
Toronto, on
Hey, thx for the quick reply, I wasn't sure if I should send a private message to one of the bosses :) the question I have is I purchased the 1 year SVIP and when I try to download content i'm getting this message below, even after I do post a reaction. I did download some but I'm now getting this for all downloads 1649339286498.png

Reactions: Halomedia

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Hey, thx for the quick reply, I wasn't sure if I should send a private message to one of the bosses :) the question I have is I purchased the 1 year SVIP and when I try to download content i'm getting this message below, even after I do post a reaction. I did download some but I'm now getting this for all downloads View attachment 104
You simply just have to Click `Like` on the Overview tab (Not to be confused with Discussion tab) of the Resource (this helps promote new content as the poster will be given a credit amount for the reaction they received from you). Its simply a way if saying "Thanks!".

If your doing so, let me know as that would then be concerning 🙂.

Reactions: Halomedia
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock