Question Looking For Panel Help If Possible

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 23, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, first post and a complete newbie when it comes to paneled apps/apks, i've done some hardcoded apps before but thats about it.

Due to some recommendations i've come across i've purchased a Hostinger plan, i've also set up MySql, but i seem to be struggling with how to upload
a panel zip file, i just get an error, i'm sure i'm probably doing something very basic wrong, but i can't figure out what.

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers in advance

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Hi everyone, first post and a complete newbie when it comes to paneled apps/apks, i've done some hardcoded apps before but thats about it.

Due to some recommendations i've come across i've purchased a Hostinger plan, i've also set up MySql, but i seem to be struggling with how to upload
a panel zip file, i just get an error, i'm sure i'm probably doing something very basic wrong, but i can't figure out what.

any help would be greatly appreciated

cheers in advance
Hostinger is not a recommended server for anybody anymore. So there's your issue right there. Get another server company and then try again. And no I don't have a recommended company to offer you before you ask me 👍🏼

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock