Showcase LTQ (Series fix mod)

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Ian

🤷
Mar 28, 2022
Liverpool, UK
t.me
Found myself looking at why LTQ was being weird since service moved to XUI (turns out needed userData.message set in the panel 🤷‍♂️)

After that I realised Series wasn't showing up so started digging, found the cause. Looks like a handful of bad io.realm MongoDB decisions by the developer.

One fix is to make sure every episode of every series has all MetaData (has to have every field filled with data.) but when your looking at 1000's of series with hundreds of thousands of episodes.. bit rediculous.

However I made some quick changes to the data handling and fixed it permanently. Works for all versions of LTQ old and new.

Screenshot_20220612-012851.png

wagman

Respected member
May 14, 2022
UK
That’s class bud well done, will you be releasing this fix? Great work as always

Reactions: Ian

wagman

Respected member
May 14, 2022
UK
Looking forward to you releasing this bud, Fingers Crossed lol, be class always loved the LTQ app

P.s. English 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Joking lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock