Answer Mod with panel.....What does it mean??

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jun 14, 2022
Blackpool
Hi, relatively new to this. Can anyone explain what "Mod with Panel" refers to when talking about IPTV players. Obviously I use an app to view my service but the panel reference has me wondering what it means. Hopefully someone can clarify. Please be patient with me as I am trying to learn this stuff from the ground up.

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Hi, relatively new to this. Can anyone explain what "Mod with Panel" refers to when talking about IPTV players. Obviously I use an app to view my service but the panel reference has me wondering what it means. Hopefully someone can clarify. Please be patient with me as I am trying to learn this stuff from the ground up.
lets you have admin control over the application, add/edit service dns, layouts, ect ect, files need to be uploaded and hosted on your server

Reactions: @tealcavalon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock