MyTvOnline v4

Resource MyTvOnline v4 2022-04-26

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

edulmos19

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
Brazil
This Thread had not been rated yet
This Thread had not been rated yet

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
@edulmos19 can you please elaborate more on this resource?
Is it the REAL MOL app from Formuler?
Does it work?
Will it bit necessary to recompile the app? @first.tv is stating that "there is no one on face of earth who can recompile this APK" is this true?
Not true, the file contains the Admin Panel files and the APK of which can be altered and resigned using any number of tools.

You can just edit->copy->paste the sd1.smali file in the zip archive and compile using MT Manager for example.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Not true, the file contains the Admin Panel files and the APK of which can be altered and resigned using any number of tools.

You can just edit->copy->paste the sd1.smali file in the zip archive and compile using MT Manager for example.
Thank you for the explanation, maybe it's just me LOL
I will give another try 🙃

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
its outdated compared with the official app
the panel and app works, but in the app i had to make some modifications to get it to compile, even if you try to compile it without any modification, example of errors:

"
/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout00b1.xml:2: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'columnWidth' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout0105.xml:4: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'maxHeight' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'

/data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res/layout/layout0105.xml:4: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'maxWidth' in package 'com.mytv4.online.rebrands'
"

but its working, don't forget that the link has to be in base64

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2022-07-05, às 16.09.37.png
    Captura de ecrã 2022-07-05, às 16.09.37.png
    752.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Captura de ecrã 2022-07-05, às 16.21.49.jpg
    Captura de ecrã 2022-07-05, às 16.21.49.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 65

superdragao

⭐Winner
May 26, 2022
porto
use this app, it's the same one that comes in the link but without the errors when compiling.

You need to go to sd1.smali and change the link, it's on line 212 it has to be in Base64.

whoever published the app should help, as usual they put minimal discretion and zero help, at least he doesn't ask for much credit

Reactions: alphatvip
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock