Showcase Neutro IPTV Player v6.0 with Switchable Multi-DNS Rebranding

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

neutroiptvplayer

Respected
May 5, 2022
India
neutroiptvplayer.com
Hello IPTV Providers/Resellers,
Now get your REBRANDED app with PANEL in just £99 from the developers which is really really cheap.

Direct Download Link:

For addional help (like Multi-DNS) and other type of customization, we are available on Telegram:

And all news and updates are available on our Telegram Channel:

Where to get the pricing info and order?
Website Link Here:

Process of ordering:
Step 1> Add you app name and other info (like if you want to enable CATCH-UP, VOD Only App or Live TV Only app)
Step 2> Complete your order (Payment Methods: PayPal or Crypto, BTC, ETH etc)
Step 3> After payment successfull, add your logo and other rebranding files.
Step 4> Get you rebranded app (you will be able to firectly download it from the panel)Template 1327090.pnglow Screenshot_20230310_104806.png

psatizio

Dec 7, 2022
Milan
it would be interesting to have a similar app that you can use your own server/panel to load the list.
I don't like going through other people's services.

Reactions: Amount

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
it would be interesting to have a similar app that you can use your own server/panel to load the list.
I don't like going through other people's services.
This is the official developer, dont quote me on this but I dont think any Official devs goina let you have your own panel for their app on your own hosting. Maybe though .. cant hurt to ask.

Reactions: Amount and psatizio
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock