NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Resource NEW AUTOINSTALL XUI.ONE NULLED 1.5.12

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
tell me by mp which is your telegram and we'll talk and I'll show you how to install it.
no need, you are too late,
i buy this resource from someone else,
i have a copy of xuione up and running that is not yours,
i do not need this resource because i had to buy the resource from a different member of this forum

Please send refund
if you do not understand what i am saying to you here is the location of
google translate IPTVApps - Google Translate

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
If you would have reply on Monday or Tuesday, then I would still need your help,
I had to purchase a different copy from a different poster

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
Si tuviera una respuesta el lunes o martes, entonces todavía necesitaría su ayuda,
Tuve que comprar una copia diferente de un cartel diferente
well then do not say that it does not work is that you do not know how to install it and also I can not make the refund I do not have permission to do so contact a moderator or administrator

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa

well then do not say that it does not work is that you do not know how to install it and also I can not make the refund I do not have permission to do so contact a moderator or administrator
you are asking for a credit refund for a resource that works when you have a resource that is not yours it is taken from woiptv.
and it doesn't work they are old keys I don't understand

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
you are asking for a credit refund for a resource that works when you have a resource that is not yours it is taken from woiptv.
and it doesn't work they are old keys
look here man all the content here comes from somewhere other than here, are you the dev of xuione? i think not, it took you 4 days to reply to my request for help, during that time i went else where for my needs,

now that you want to stick your nose in my business' since you was not able to mind yours go look at the users of my post ended with happy results, i cant say the same with yours.

all requests for the content to be delivered to them in a timely manner i did as such, my post i personally replied within hours not days like you, yes i am requesting a refund, i had to go else where for the same resource, i ended up paying 2 times for the same thing,

look at all the comments in your post here, not really seeing any one happy here that includes me, give me my damn credits back as i was not able to use your resource and still havent,

again yes i am asking you for a refund, whats your problem man, return the credits. I wasnt able to use your rexource nore do i everpla

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
look here man all the content here comes from somewhere other than here, are you the dev of xuione? i think not, it took you 4 days to reply to my request for help, during that time i went else where for my needs,

now that you want to stick your nose in my business' since you was not able to mind yours go look at the users of my post ended with happy results, i cant say the same with yours.

all requests for the content to be delivered to them in a timely manner i did as such, my post i personally replied within hours not days like you, yes i am requesting a refund, i had to go else where for the same resource, i ended up paying 2 times for the same thing,

look at all the comments in your post here, not really seeing any one happy here that includes me, give me my damn credits back as i was not able to use your resource and still havent,

again yes i am asking you for a refund, whats your problem man, return the credits. I wasnt able to use your rexource nore do i everpla
one thing is to install the panel and another thing is its operation you don't understand it kiddo
I'm not going to return anything, the resource works fine, that's all.

number5

Mar 20, 2023
Mexico
descompress xuinstall.zip
copy xuinstall to root directory and run these commands via ssh
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

you must choose the 2 options

THIS IS YOUR INSTRUCTION,BUT YOU SAY YOU MUST PRESS both 1 & 2 at same time and then press ok
fix the broke grammar so people can understand

elchispa

Elite member
Apr 22, 2022
españa
descompress xuinstall.zip
copy xuinstall to root directory and run these commands via ssh
chmod -R 777 xuinstall
./xuinstall

you must choose the 2 options

THIS IS YOUR INSTRUCTION,BUT YOU SAY YOU MUST PRESS both 1 & 2 at same time and then press ok
fix the broke grammar so people can understand
tell me your telegram and I will help you and teach you how to install something else I can't do.

Reactions: DeriansBlack
Oct 20, 2023
algeria
i can't acces site
i have this Message

Not Found​

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu) Server at *12.***.1*4.*** Port 80

byN

Jun 12, 2022
Romania
@elchispa Hello Chispa, in principle the panel works great, but when I generate the certificates and enable https the streams do not start, do you have any idea why that might be? thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock