Showcase New Purple 9.5.0

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
New Purple 9.5.0

This app is awesome. Best purple release to date!

Credit to the developer who made this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Any screenshots
I tried last night when i posted it, but the file was too big to upload.

Il try a different method here shortly. Will post a video preview inside the next hour πŸ‘Œ

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
nice. waiting for review video
what's the best website to host a video for people to watch? a site that is free. no monthly charge.. any suggestions?

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Video preview link below:

Reactions: Redsvision

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
the background image does not fit because it crosses the edges of the front image
Theres always one person will try and run it down.

The pictures fit perfect. The only reason you see the black background is because this was screen recorded on the BlueStacks Android Emulator on a Windows computer.

When on a TV, everything fits perfectly πŸ‘Œ

Anto101

Elite member
Apr 5, 2022
Dublin Ireland
I have this. It's good but have a issue on with a service I have that works fine on all other apps including other versions of Purple but this one dont want to login with the dns... service in question uses zapx but cant understand why or if thats the issue as already stated same dns is grand on other versions.

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
I have this. It's good but have a issue on with a service I have that works fine on all other apps including other versions of Purple but this one dont want to login with the dns... service in question uses zapx but cant understand why or if thats the issue as already stated same dns is grand on other versions.
Not sure what the problem may be. This works perfectly for me. No issues at all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock