Question New to site

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 30, 2022
UK
Hi everyone I 'am just new to this site, I am small time reseller of I PTV and have interest in learning to rebrand XCIPTV for my own use I have asked one question and got a great reply 's and problem was solved. Just want to know is it ok ask to for help in this field as I don"t wish to offend any ones site or its members if I am in the wrong forum please advise me and I shall move on as I am only trying to learn and would be happy to share my knowledge thank you all

DarkNET

SlaSerX
May 27, 2022
UK
Hi everyone I 'am just new to this site, I am small time reseller of I PTV and have interest in learning to rebrand XCIPTV for my own use I have asked one question and got a great reply 's and problem was solved. Just want to know is it ok ask to for help in this field as I don"t wish to offend any ones site or its members if I am in the wrong forum please advise me and I shall move on as I am only trying to learn and would be happy to share my knowledge thank you all
Hello and Welcome you are on correct place regarding help and asking questions, everyone decides for themselves whether to help or answer you. There are good people here who help everyone in whatever way they can.

limaplanob

Elite member
Sep 4, 2022
Brazil
otake advantage of the friend's question, I'm seeing a UP system for the posts here, this will be very interesting to keep the posts clean. Congratulations to the support team.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock