Showcase NexTV V3 With Splash Screen

• If you are looking for some Feedback for your creations then try creating a `Poll` when posting your New Thread.
    This allows the community to vote on the responses to the question your asking without them having to post, not everybody will want to post on your thread but everybody will have an opinion!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
no why i wanty buy ? he must here share why i have paid for this site for member
You're in the sales and showcase section of the forum, if you do not understand that then i don't know what to tell you. If you're capable of modding apps and creating panels, then you can share them like you want or sell them, it's up to you. This isn't a complaining forum. What's shared is shared, end of story.

Jul 21, 2022
USA
... If you not share here fuckoff from this forum
LOL! I don't usually involve myself in others affairs but when you say "you".... are you speaking to the OP or the SysOps? I mean either way... 1. He is sharing. 2. neither of the two are going to "fuckoff" from this forum... I don't believe, because of a demand to share? The site and its infrastructure are designed in such a way that it's already saying what your saying, just without the the "fuckoff" part. One would naturally gravitate to "fuckingoff" if they didn't share.

I don't know,, I mean... it's just one mans thoughts over here. But that did come out funny AF!

Jul 21, 2022
USA
-Splash screen with video background
-Change main app logo using Admin Panel
-Unlimited DNS
This was way cool. It's simple yet affective panel. I will speak more with you on TG. If I haven't yet said it, thanks! I'm not sure about the price though, let me first appraise it. Good work done though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock