One panel, control all your apk in a single panel, control hardcoded apps..

Resource One panel, control all your apk in a single panel, control hardcoded apps.. 2023-03-22

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

bala2012

Elite member
Jun 5, 2022
brasil
This resource has been reported as not working 1 times this month.
(2 times in total )
This resource has been reported as not working 1 times this month.
(2 times in total )

Don

Apr 5, 2022
UK
OnePanel is ready to install to database --------_---------, click GO to build the database
added details on the include db , when I click go nothing happings , any help please

Last edited:
Reactions: snake
Apr 20, 2023
Mexico
I already did all the steps. Only when you log in with a username and password does it give access, it only restarts and asks for the data again.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Pegasus

Staff member
Apr 11, 2022
USA
I already did all the steps. Only when you log in with a username and password does it give access, it only restarts and asks for the data again.

Is there anything else I need to do?
Your asking the wrong guy. He just shared other people's work without help out proper setup. Owner Definitely sell for 850 credits either.
Depending on which version this is you'll need to setup MySQL database. There in version 1.4 now.

once the panel is extracted edit the install-script.sh with your favourite editor.
Change only the variable labelled OPDb - you may set to whatever you please
Script must be run as root
Script assumes that your mysql instance has no local machine password on the root user.
Script will ask for a username and password which will be created in my sql along with the mysql database
This will also auto edit the db.php file on behalf of you.
script can be run with the following command "sudo chmod +x ./install-script.sh && sudo ./install-script.sh"

Apr 20, 2023
Mexico
Your asking the wrong guy. He just shared other people's work without help out proper setup. Owner Definitely sell for 850 credits either.
Depending on which version this is you'll need to setup MySQL database. There in version 1.4 now.

once the panel is extracted edit the install-script.sh with your favourite editor.
Change only the variable labelled OPDb - you may set to whatever you please
Script must be run as root
Script assumes that your mysql instance has no local machine password on the root user.
Script will ask for a username and password which will be created in my sql along with the mysql database
This will also auto edit the db.php file on behalf of you.
script can be run with the following command "sudo chmod +x ./install-script.sh && sudo ./install-script.sh"
thank you. I apreciate it

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada
Hello friend, I am requesting help please. The panel gives me this legend, the database is created, but I don't know how to put the database data in include/db.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230911_152447.jpg
    Screenshot_20230911_152447.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 32
Aug 15, 2022
espaƱa
Hello, any help for the steps to follow after unzipping, the path where to put the file and what to do, I'm new to this, thank you and I don't know how to continue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock