Important Partnership with Purple Smart TV (20% OFF)

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
1649885802746.png
Everyone on the site has a love for IPTV apps and customising them to their hearts content, for profit or for fun.

One of the major players in the IPTV App scene is Purple Smart TV and their array of IPTV apps for devices from Android to iOS to Roku as well as other applications which suit all our needs.
The team over at Purple Smart TV and the team here at IPTVApps have come together to give all our members a flat 20% Discount on any of their applications on offer!

Every one of us has a service they run, resell or use and the Purple Smart TV have applications to fit the bill no matter the device.
You can check out more from Purple Smart TV <here> and using coupon:

This coupon can be used on any of the products found <here> to get 20% off purchases.

Contact @PurpleSmartTV for information regarding their products or post in the relevant Forum.

Last edited:

UGFu

May 22, 2022
US
Hi @Pinky

I sent you a message couple weeks ago about one of your resources but haven't heard back from you, so decided to tag you with this rather than create a new thread as it was not possible to send a reply within the thread of the specific resource.
Ty.

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Hi @Pinky

I sent you a message couple weeks ago about one of your resources but haven't heard back from you, so decided to tag you with this rather than create a new thread as it was not possible to send a reply within the thread of the specific resource.
Ty.
I WONT CHANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THE SITE TO FIT 1 MEMBER IM SORRY, IF YOU WANT A RESOURCE YOU WILL NEED TO EARN IT AS THE REST OF THE COMMUNITY DOES

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock