Question please help or advise

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Jul 30, 2022
UK
Hi please can any one help I am working with XCIPTV apk done some changes saved and extracted file dont know how to create a link which I can use on firestick and share with others any one please help

Reactions: cosmo

neverever

Apr 14, 2022
Space
if they have a firestick with voice control , hold the mic button and they say downloader install it downloads the app and installs it then use the 6 digit code from the site mentioned above , users will find this the easy way to install your app ,

Reactions: samhayer

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Hi please can any one help I am working with XCIPTV apk done some changes saved and extracted file dont know how to create a link which I can use on firestick and share with others any one please help
Get a free Dropbox account, share apk to Dropbox, copy link, got to tinyurl.com paste link and convert. There's so many ways this just 1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock