Purple IPTV Player v9.2 App & Panel

Resource Purple IPTV Player v9.2 App & Panel 9.2

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This Thread had not been rated yet
Scruff44 submitted a new resource:

Purple IPTV Player v9.2 App & Panel - Purple IPTV Player v9.2

Purple Player v9.2 (App & Panel)

App have 12 different built in layouts to choose from. Control splash & logo images from panel. App Store available. Video intro on/off (on apk, not panel).

All in a win.rar file with 2 edits (info listed below).

Search for - https://yourdns/api/api.php?v=9

smali_class3/com/purple/iptv/player/activities/SplashActivity.smali - line 11259

smali_classes3/l/m/a/a/a.smali - line 25

Remember to leave the end like this - /api/api.php?v=9

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

salehshwa

Respected member
Apr 22, 2022
lebanon
Thank you, brother, but there was something important. The application works in one library and in this way we cannot upload it to Google Play. Can you confirm the location of the original version or a direct link to it so that we can modify it with the full libraries

Wizard

π™°πš™πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— - π™Όπš˜πšπš’πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Thank you, brother, but there was something important. The application works in one library and in this way we cannot upload it to Google Play. Can you confirm the location of the original version or a direct link to it so that we can modify it with the full libraries
I didn't get this from the playstore. It was downloaded from another forum. I have v9.3 hardcoded (with sports). Il upload that tomorrow. As far as i know it'll work hardcoded, and linked to this same panel.

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
after changing DNS, app is just crashing
I have tested this app & panel on several devices. Works perfectly. What app are you using to edit? Use MT manager, and remember to leave api/api.php?v=9 at the end of your edits.

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
I have tested this app & panel on several devices. Works perfectly. What app are you using to edit? Use MT manager, and remember to leave api/api.php?v=9 at the end of your edits.
not using mt manager apk eeasy tool that part is fine compiling and decompiling but after DNS change it is not working and yes API is same as I mention

Reactions: lanucio

Wizard

Jul 16, 2022
United Kingdom
not using mt manager apk eeasy tool that part is fine compiling and decompiling but after DNS change it is not working and yes API is same as I mention
Changing the DNS is on the panel. Not the app.

Im not sure what your doing mate, but this is working. Its been tested on fire stick, shield, mobile phone, laptop, and tablet.

Delete your app. Clear the cache on your device. Install it again, and use MT manager to edit.

Reactions: lanucio

asad88

Elite member
Jun 10, 2022
Pakistan
ftsol.pk
Changing the DNS is on the panel. Not the app.

Im not sure what your doing mate, but this is working. Its been tested on fire stick, shield, mobile phone, laptop, and tablet.

Delete your app. Clear the cache on your device. Install it again, and use MT manager to edit.
Brother i am talking about the Panel API which we add in the APP when we edit it https://site.com/api/api.php?v=9, I just change this area all other remain same https://site.com/

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
It doesn't work when I decompile with APK Easy Tools and re-compile again.

Can you please share with us which program is compatible

Sep 16, 2022
England
If you change name you need also to change Base64 encode.
Anyway I'm using APK Editor Pro
I would like to change the name of the app, i have changed the app name in the string.xml. where is the base 64 encode files so i can edit them aswell?

i have tried searching for the base64 but there is no app name field in there.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Sep 26, 2022
Bracknell
Hi, ive changed all the images via the Panel, then changed the dns. i then changed the DNS to point to my Domain Panel in Smali, but getting No internet error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock