Purple v6 apk + Admin Panel + add your own intro + guide to add dns to panel

Resource Purple v6 apk + Admin Panel + add your own intro + guide to add dns to panel v6

Register & Get access to index
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Don

Apr 5, 2022
UK
This Thread had not been rated yet
Don submitted a new resource:

Purple v6 apk + Admin Panel + add your own intro + guide to add dns to panel - Purple v6 apk + Admin Panel

Purple v6 apk + Admin Panel + add your own intro + guide to add dns to panel in the download zip
I find this best to do on phone but should work on any emulator'
NOTE purple you need to make sure you have changed all information in the panel before you config the app, as it will give you no internet, ie themes,logo,change and submit everything in the panel

Read more about this resource...

This Thread had not been rated yet

LeandroMT

Jun 5, 2022
Peru
im sure its an honest mistake bud, he svip he doesnt need credits so im sure he not trying to rob you lol
If it is ok but what matters is honesty if you do not have the good link because it is published you have to delete it because someone else comes and spend your credits and will not return that person as in my case in my point of view is wrong that part.
The admin group has to be more careful in that part. To create a serious community

Don

Apr 5, 2022
UK
Link updated sorry not sure why the link dropped , My dad just past away so not been on line

Reactions: lanucio

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
If it is ok but what matters is honesty if you do not have the good link because it is published you have to delete it because someone else comes and spend your credits and will not return that person as in my case in my point of view is wrong that part.
The admin group has to be more careful in that part. To create a serious community
Admins need to be more careful?? bro it was a bad link he fixed it! This is a serious community which is why there is no need to panic because a link went down.

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
Link updated sorry not sure why the link dropped , My dad just past away so not been on line
No need explain anything bad links happen all the time ITS NOT A BIG DEAL....sorry for your loss and prayers for you and your family

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock