Question Question about XUI.ONE and MAG250

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Hey Guys,

Has someone managed to make older MAG devices and cloned MAG devices work on XUI.ONE ? I tried to leave it blank with models in 'Allowed Devices' on settings and also selecting all but still it doesn't work.

Any opinion and answer is more than welcomed

Reactions: Amount

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
Hey Guys,

Has someone managed to make older MAG devices and cloned MAG devices work on XUI.ONE ? I tried to leave it blank with models in 'Allowed Devices' on settings and also selecting all but still it doesn't work.

Any opinion and answer is more than welcomed
MAG before 322 version can't handle encrypted lists and https, meaning you need to turn almost all of XUIONE security OFF

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
I was thinking is more because XUI.ONE uses Ministra and not Stalker. But will give it a try.

Thank you for your answer 👍👍
Do you know what ministra or stalker is?

If you do, you will find that XtreamUI/Streamcread/1Stream/XUIONE/XCUI MODS/Fugix etc ALL use the same protocols for IPTV streaming, check your wwwdir on XUIONE and XCUI you will see that php/html files and directories are mostly the same, if XUIONE has the Ministra option turn ON of course.

MAGs from INFOMIR and it's clones have very little CPU power to handle TLS negotiations, the more secure the panel is, the more CPU/RAM power you will need.
Also a work of advice, DON'T use ministra devices they are worse then MAG devices and you will soon get DDOS and ISP blocks

one.tv

⭐Winner
Apr 23, 2022
C:\
Do you know what ministra or stalker is?

If you do, you will find that XtreamUI/Streamcread/1Stream/XUIONE/XCUI MODS/Fugix etc ALL use the same protocols for IPTV streaming, check your wwwdir on XUIONE and XCUI you will see that php/html files and directories are mostly the same, if XUIONE has the Ministra option turn ON of course.

MAGs from INFOMIR and it's clones have very little CPU power to handle TLS negotiations, the more secure the panel is, the more CPU/RAM power you will need.
Also a work of advice, DON'T use ministra devices they are worse then MAG devices and you will soon get DDOS and ISP blocks

I have used Stalker till v4.9 and when later it became ministra, after v5 . And one of the key points of ministra was that it was able to detect MAG clones. So I know exactly for what I'm talking about. The point is if you use XUI or it's mods clones work flawless because the Stalker that XC was using was v4.0.1 and is not able to detect. But XUI ONE and 1stream in this case have Ministra integrated, that's why it's a bit more of headache and asked if someone has managed to make it work. As for TLS protocol MAG250 (original from infomir) handles just fine, give it a try and you will see.

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
I have used Stalker till v4.9 and when later it became ministra, after v5 . And one of the key points of ministra was that it was able to detect MAG clones. So I know exactly for what I'm talking about. The point is if you use XUI or it's mods clones work flawless because the Stalker that XC was using was v4.0.1 and is not able to detect. But XUI ONE and 1stream in this case have Ministra integrated, that's why it's a bit more of headache and asked if someone has managed to make it work. As for TLS protocol MAG250 (original from infomir) handles just fine, give it a try and you will see.
It does not! MAGs don't have the power to decrypt TLS from https running streams, even worse if you encrypt line on the XUIONE, or HEVC channels, I mean they work like shit of course, a lot of breaks and it's needed to reboot box A LOT, but it's NOT functional at all!

About ministra and stalker, you are actually correct that they changed name, stalker middleware 5.2 was the last version after that the name is Ministra TV Platform, but nothing changed in terms of directories that's why ministra 5.6 works even if your old device works only with Stalker 4.2, check directories in wwwdir of portal and you will see.

Maybe if you check the changelogs of each version you will also see why it makes no difference if the IPTV software like XUIONE uses the name "ministra" or if MAG uses "stalker" portal: IPTVApps - Ministra TV platform | | Infomir Documentation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock