Question Remove VOD xciptv

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada
Hello friend, a question. Who could guide me on how to eliminate the VOD in the apk and leave only TV

Attachments

• xciptv-player-screenshot.jpg
    xciptv-player-screenshot.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2

Pinky

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Usa
in smali/dex CategoriesActivity look for btn_series and btn_movies i believe where it calls for set visibility just change (v0, v2) to (v0, v6) i could be wrong as its been years now since touched xciptv lol
old school method is in res/layout/activity_category change visibility to gone on the image then move the image layout up to the textview layouts and delete original image layout

Last edited:

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada
in smali/dex CategoriesActivity look for btn_series and btn_movies i believe where it calls for set visibility just change (v0, v2) to (v0, v6) i could be wrong as its been years now since touched xciptv lol
old school method is in res/layout/activity_category change visibility to gone on the image then move the image layout up to the textview layouts and delete original image layout
unfortunately I didn't find the route
Post automatically merged:

Yes I saw that post but what I'm looking for is for it to be an auto login app with only TV and EPG like this

XCIPTV V 3.1.5

JLWOCKEE

xxlinked.me eliteteesnj.com
Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
Plenty newer versions available on here..purchase and compare code easy way learn

Yes I saw that post but what I'm looking for is for it to be an auto login app with only TV and EPG like this

XCIPTV V 3.1.5
Easy

XCIPTV V 3.1.5
This just has username,password and dns hardcoded inside app not very secure way of doing it but easy1000110632.jpg

Plenty newer versions available on here..purchase and compare code easy way learn

Easy

This just has username,password and dns hardcoded inside app not very secure way of doing it but easy1000110632.jpg
1000110633.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberto

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada

Easy

This just has username,password and dns hardcoded inside app not very secure way of doing it but easyView attachment 2467

View attachment 2468
friend, could you tell me where the line to modify is since I never found it hehe

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me

Easy

This just has username,password and dns hardcoded inside app not very secure way of doing it but easyView attachment 2467

View attachment 2468
This app is not done properly btw as buttons are not hidden correctly if you click where settings would be it will open and can see account hardcoded in app, plus no way update ect...correct way would be to leave settings button visible and hide account info so customers can still change players, update ect

Actually all the buttons were just replaced with blank png, logo ect 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

Alberto

Jun 27, 2022
Canada
This app is not done properly btw as buttons are not hidden correctly if you click where settings would be it will open and can see account hardcoded in app, plus no way update ect...correct way would be to leave settings button visible and hide account info so customers can still change players, update ect

Actually all the buttons were just replaced with blank png, logo ect 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
That's correct, if I noticed several details like that, unfortunately I only know how to modify apps at the level of images, logo and little text. I don't know how to modify it in your code because when I do it it shows an error and it doesn't compile.

JLWOCKEE

Mar 12, 2022
XX
t.me
That's correct, if I noticed several details like that, unfortunately I only know how to modify apps at the level of images, logo and little text. I don't know how to modify it in your code because when I do it it shows an error and it doesn't compile.
Fixed everything and also hid the account details and ability to add another playlist

1000110637.jpg1000110636.jpg1000110634.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Alberto
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock