Question Reseller options

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Hi all been on the IPTV seen for about 4 years or more now and have been let down a fair bit in my time.

I have a a lot of family and friends I have pointed in the direction I have got my subscriptions from and they joined along with me.

Being let down I thought maybe I should try start my own service and supply my own and the family and friends I have but we are all use to the xciptv layout which they enjoy.

I was thinking being a reseller for a start but would want a service that I could use that works using the xciptv app could anyone advise any resellers maybe that supply this service.

or option 2 start my own service but I wouldn't know where to start!

If this post is breaking the rules please remove and sorry admins.

Any advice would be great.

Solution
as a reseller you can put your subscription to xc app smarters app purple ibo ....literally any iptv app out there.

how ever as a reseller you can (depending on the service provider) usually change the bouquets (channel groups/ vod groups/tv series groups) to only the point of which group of channels/ vod / tv series are used per subscription... ie the service may have a french group of channels, spainish group, USA group, English group etc (when you're using your current service you go into groups in live tv and then pick a channel, so those groups are what I'm talking about). So instead of all possible channels you may only select USA, Canada, UK , and Ireland or whichever are your local channels (fewer groups means it tends to...

Goku4

Jul 24, 2022
Uk
as a reseller you can put your subscription to xc app smarters app purple ibo ....literally any iptv app out there.

how ever as a reseller you can (depending on the service provider) usually change the bouquets (channel groups/ vod groups/tv series groups) to only the point of which group of channels/ vod / tv series are used per subscription... ie the service may have a french group of channels, spainish group, USA group, English group etc (when you're using your current service you go into groups in live tv and then pick a channel, so those groups are what I'm talking about). So instead of all possible channels you may only select USA, Canada, UK , and Ireland or whichever are your local channels (fewer groups means it tends to run smoother and quicker), and the same in vod and tv series... but not all reseller service providers allow that but I think most do.

however as a reseller, you can not change how the list of channels is placed in a group or what individual channels are in each group,... as far as I'm aware only the service providers can do this.

If you are considering in setting up your own you need servers of your own (rented/ leashed or if you have the bandwidth owned) some sort of software to allow organising transcoding and account creations ( I believe xui is one of such software you may have seen available in this forum but there is others so depending on your server setup may affect the software needed) and either your own streams to split out on this, or buy streams (monthly hire) from somewhere, also depending if your just after live streams or vod etc as well ....will need somewhere to store vast amounts of vod data ... a typical film is about 1.5-2 gig on average for a 1080p quality, tv shows can be as little as 100-200 gbs per season per show ....so can quickly add up.

so your own set up yes will give you more freedom to personalise the set up but can be extremely expensive per month 1 server might be 150+ a month channel lines may be 150+ a month (depending on how many you plan to share them with for viewing) plus online storage of vod if you want that I would say 500 a month in total for a decent set up for 50ty or less clients and you have to keep on top of the maintenance of your servers etc

where as being a reseller you have loads of choices of already set up services, some allow payg on credits to build subscriptions (some will say you have to use so many credits a month or they will disable your reselling account others will ask you to pay monthly for credits and even if you don't use any credits wont delete your resellers account.

As with either services can go down / be blocked as a reseller you may just need to find a new service, if using your own set up you would have to completely restart all over again

that's the basic pros and cons or reselling and your own set up

hopefully has made some sense of understanding for you

Solution

how ever as a reseller you can (depending on the service provider) usually change the bouquets (channel groups/ vod groups/tv series groups) to only the point of which group of channels/ vod / tv series are used per subscription... ie the service may have a french group of channels, spainish group, USA group, English group etc (when you're using your current service you go into groups in live tv and then pick a channel, so those groups are what I'm talking about). So instead of all possible channels you may only select USA, Canada, UK , and Ireland or whichever are your local channels (fewer groups means it tends to run smoother and quicker), and the same in vod and tv series... but not all reseller service providers allow that but I think most do.

however as a reseller, you can not change how the list of channels is placed in a group or what individual channels are in each group,... as far as I'm aware only the service providers can do this.

If you are considering in setting up your own you need servers of your own (rented/ leashed or if you have the bandwidth owned) some sort of software to allow organising transcoding and account creations ( I believe xui is one of such software you may have seen available in this forum but there is others so depending on your server setup may affect the software needed) and either your own streams to split out on this, or buy streams (monthly hire) from somewhere, also depending if your just after live streams or vod etc as well ....will need somewhere to store vast amounts of vod data ... a typical film is about 1.5-2 gig on average for a 1080p quality, tv shows can be as little as 100-200 gbs per season per show ....so can quickly add up.

so your own set up yes will give you more freedom to personalise the set up but can be extremely expensive per month 1 server might be 150+ a month channel lines may be 150+ a month (depending on how many you plan to share them with for viewing) plus online storage of vod if you want that I would say 500 a month in total for a decent set up for 50ty or less clients and you have to keep on top of the maintenance of your servers etc

where as being a reseller you have loads of choices of already set up services, some allow payg on credits to build subscriptions (some will say you have to use so many credits a month or they will disable your reselling account others will ask you to pay monthly for credits and even if you don't use any credits wont delete your resellers account.

As with either services can go down / be blocked as a reseller you may just need to find a new service, if using your own set up you would have to completely restart all over again

that's the basic pros and cons or reselling and your own set up

hopefully has made some sense of understanding for you
Thanks for the heads up and the advice really appreciate it...

Reactions: Goku4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock