Service Resellers wanted, I’m the owner

Channels MatchTime Unblock CDN Offshore Server Contact
100 cnx / 90 5Gbps / 180 48CPU-256GRAM 10Gbps 569 Skype live:giefsl
500 cnx / 350 10Gbps / 350 48CPU-128GRAM 5Gbps / 349 TG @changglobize
1000 cnx / 500 20Gbps / 700 40CPU-128GRAM 20Gbps / 980 http://coronaserver.com
Advertise with us
Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Hi guys,

I have my own established service, I’m not a reseller, I’m the owner.

I’m currently looking for resellers to join the growing team, I have a Telegram support group and I have very affordable prices, so if your looking for a decent provider, get a trial and test it yourself, all trials for resellers are 48hrs with the full subscription.

So basically the service is focused on U.K. and USA channels, I also have a section for Spanish, German, French, Polish, Dutch and Portugal which all are stable and have a minimum of 6 categories each, I also have a folder called “ World Sports “ that includes NOWHK, SuperSports, Fox Sports, SportsNet etc etc, I also cover all EFL games ( No blocks ) All channels are stable and buffer free.

The main part of my service is that I have a backup service included, so if one channel provider goes down rest assured you can switch to the backup, not many services have this option.

UK: ENTERTAINMENT
UK: REGIONALS
UK: ITVX
UK: MOVIES
UK: CULTURE & LIFESTYLE
UK: KIDS & FAMILY
UK: MUSIC
UK: NEWS
UK: SKY SPORTS
UK: TNT SPORTS
UK: DAZN
UK: F1 CAMS
UK: LIVE PPV
UK: 24/7

That’s just some of the UK categories.

Im currently working on adding VoD which is slowly building ( 12000 films and 2100 series so far )

My service can work on most smart TVs, laptops, iPads, phones, firesticks, mags, android devices etc etc.

So if your interested please send me a message or comment below, my Telegram username is the same as on here 👌🏽

PetesHosting

Reactions: Goku4
I am interested
Messaged you
Post automatically merged:

Still looking for Resellers,

Latest category added : SKY SPORTS +

Hi guys,

I have my own established service, I’m not a reseller, I’m the owner.

I’m currently looking for resellers to join the growing team, I have a Telegram support group and I have very affordable prices, so if your looking for a decent provider, get a trial and test it yourself, all trials for resellers are 48hrs with the full subscription.

So basically the service is focused on U.K. and USA channels, I also have a section for Spanish, German, French, Polish, Dutch and Portugal which all are stable and have a minimum of 6 categories each, I also have a folder called “ World Sports “ that includes NOWHK, SuperSports, Fox Sports, SportsNet etc etc, I also cover all EFL games ( No blocks ) All channels are stable and buffer free.

The main part of my service is that I have a backup service included, so if one channel provider goes down rest assured you can switch to the backup, not many services have this option.

UK: ENTERTAINMENT
UK: REGIONALS
UK: ITVX
UK: MOVIES
UK: CULTURE & LIFESTYLE
UK: KIDS & FAMILY
UK: MUSIC
UK: NEWS
UK: SKY SPORTS
UK: TNT SPORTS
UK: DAZN
UK: F1 CAMS
UK: LIVE PPV
UK: 24/7

That’s just some of the UK categories.

Im currently working on adding VoD which is slowly building ( 12000 films and 2100 series so far )

My service can work on most smart TVs, laptops, iPads, phones, firesticks, mags, android devices etc etc.

So if your interested please send me a message or comment below, my Telegram username is the same as on here 👌🏽

PetesHosting

Messaged you

Still looking for resellers 👌🏽

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock