Resource Downloaded but no Credits earned?

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmttecnology

Respected member
Jul 19, 2022
Brasil
the forum does not give anything to those who share their content, only those who download and vip members and those who share do not earn anything!
I have connected with a lot of downlods and I didn't win anything!

• Haha
Reactions: Pinky

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
Share content people want for them to like and purchase with credit, you get the credit to spend on content other users have posted.
It's a pretty simple system in fairness.

In terms of winning, I'm not sure what you were expecting.
The community is community driven.

gmttecnology

Respected member
Jul 19, 2022
Brasil
I have a resource with 10 downloads and I didn't get anything for it!

my resource that has 10 downloads costs 500 credits, but I didn't get the credits for that!

Brain

Retired
Staff member
Mar 11, 2022
Uranus
iptvapps.net
You've highlighted a bug, the 14 are the attempts to purchase. Its only actually been downloaded 3 times. (Including myself)
I have just asked two people to download, one with the credits and one without the credits, the attempt without credits was added to the download count.
The Download count is in-accurate and I will attempt to resolve.

Reactions: gmttecnology

gmttecnology

Respected member
Jul 19, 2022
Brasil
You've highlighted a bug, the 14 are the attempts to purchase. Its only actually been downloaded 3 times. (Including myself)
I have just asked two people to download, one with the credits and one without the credits, the attempt without credits was added to the download count.
The Download count is in-accurate and I will attempt to resolve.
Thanks for the clarification, I'll bring more content here!

Reactions: Brain
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock