Service Services offered - everything Linux/IPTV related

Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

@tealcavalon

Respected
May 9, 2022
World
@tealcavalon has added a new Service.

Hi there!

Are you looking for help starting your IPTV service, or maybe making a existing one more secure? Have you been hacked? Do you have ISP's blocks in countries like Portugal, Turkey or the UK?

I'm the man for the job, I'm 40 years old and I'm a Cybersecurity engineer with a diploma of Master in Science from a reputable NYU polytechnic institute.

These are the services I offer:

+++++NEW++++
Anti block system tested and working in PT, ES, FR, UK, BE
Price: Depends on the amount of servers and gbps of each server
+++++NEW++++

++++NEW++++
Protect your service against mac/m3u scanner, it works with every IPTV panel out there
Price: 200USD one time fee, free adjustments for life!
++++NEW++++

Begginer Pack - Complete setup from ZERO to working XUIONE pannel with channels restreams
~ Package includes:
1- Information on what server to buy, with the best price to performance ratio on your budget and needs.
2 -MariaDB Installation (more stable and faster then MySQL)
3- Main URL and sub domains for Load Balancers
4- Setup, for Main Server and Load Balancers
5- Setup your panel with 2 months re-streams of channels from all around the world and 10TB of re-stream of VOD/TVSERIES
6- 30 days included on "How to use" the panel and remote assistance
Price: 250 USD

OpenVPN Integration with XC user/pass (Host you own OpenVPN Server with XC Database authentication)
Price: 200 USD per VPN Server

24/7 Tech Support Package
Price: Starting at 100/m USD

LibCURL3 and 4 simultaneously working (Scripts, PHPMyAdmin, working on the same server, example.)
Price: 10 USD

LB Reconfiguration (Main migration)
Price: 10 USD (each LB)

Complete Main Server Migration (One server to another)
Price: 50 USD

Full Installation with 1 LB installed / Ubuntu 18 & 20 (1x main and 1x LB)
Price: 70 USD

Cloudflare (Integration Fix for main server)
Price: 20 USD

SSL Configuration for XC Main and Load Balancers (with valid SSL)
Price: 10USD for each server

NGINX, PHP-FPM and OpenSSL update for XtreamUI (Exploits, bugs and vulnerability fixes)
Price: 100 USD

Optimization Service (CPU, Network, Buffers, Limits)
Price: 75 USD on main server - 25 USD per LB
CPU (Always at maximum performance), Network (Tweaks on Kernel), Disk (Improved write/read), Buffers (OS), Ubuntu Limits and MySQL Tweaks

Server Hardening (Admin Area, SSH, Kernel and more)
Price: 100 USD each server

If you like to know more, please contact me via Telegram (IPTVApps - Tealc) @tealcavalon so we can work things out.

NOTE: Please don't contact me via other IPTV forums, only via this forum or Telegram @tealcavalon

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock