Question smart stb netflix

• When asking for help or guidance - please ensure to check the `Question` box before completing your New Thread.
    This enables yourself and other users to vote for the best answer given and will help people find the best answer quicker in future!
    - Brain
Advertise with us

Welcome!
Join this incredible group of like-minded people and start discussing everything IPTV.
Register now

dgamex

Dec 24, 2022
sao paulo
upload more information. photos or videos. or the link of the script. so we can search better
it is not an apk, it is a stb system that uses vps, so it takes the ip number and uses it on smart tv in applications, smart stb, smart up, iptv portal ....

I tried to upload a video here but it doesn't accept it, just an image

Oct 18, 2022
Venezuela
no es un apk, es un sistema stb que usa vps, entonces toma el numero de ip y lo usa en smart tv en aplicaciones, smart stb, smart up, portal iptv....

Intenté subir un video aquí pero no lo acepta, solo una imagen
Pass the IP where they have it implemented. Upload the video on youtube or another platform and put the link here.

Reactions: i9tech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock